By LINSEY STONCHUS
The new Luxury Portfolio magazine is bolder and better than ever.
Featuring an expanded page count full of rich stories, vibrant design and improved paper stock, the new issue is truly like no other.
Join us as we mark this momentous occasion by way of a virtual launch party, next Thursday, Sept. 23 at 4 p.m. ET.
The event will kick off with a demonstration of a cocktail recipe inspired by the issue itself and presented by Miranda Hodge of ReserveBar.
Following that will be a conversation facilitated by Mickey Alam Khan, president of Luxury Portfolio International and editor in chief of Luxury Portfolio magazine, who will be joined by his team; Brynn Olson, founder/principal of Brynn Olson Design Group; and Andrew Curcio, national sales director of textiles, leather and rugs at Holly Hunt.
At the close of the event, all attendees with receive a virtual swag bag.
Celebrate alongside us! Register now.
Featured image (above): “Framed for Fashion,” page 142, Luxury Portfolio
- WATCH: Real estate duo tour recent renovation in equestrian Aiken, South CarolinaReal Estate
- Luxury industry insiders invited to take market surveyLifestyle
- Luxury brands add value to Miami’s high-rise residencesReal Estate
- Nature-made design materials shine in Antolini StoneroomDesign
- LuxeSelect: Curated Homes Starting at $3 Million (October)Real Estate