Architecturally designed to take full advantage of a level double block and spectacular Pittwater views, this is a remarkable residence by every standard.
Positioned across a 1,517 square meter parcel of land with a north-east aspect, lush lawns and landscaped gardens, it's an inspired expression of modern, sophisticated interiors matched with resort-like amenities; the resulting design can accommodate the largest of families with ease and style.
Among its many highlights, this vast 610 square meter home includes a fabulous games/sports room with swim-up bar adjoining the mosaic tiled pool plus a fully equipped 10 seat home theatre; there are also six ensuite bedrooms, most opening to terraces, along with a stunning, stone-topped kitchen with scullery and integrated Miele appliances.
- Floor-to-ceiling glass windows, open layout and panoramic views from every angle
- Bathed in natural light; interiors extend to alfresco entertaining terraces and lush lawns
- Multiple living/dining zones; striking sunken living room and large home theatre
- Games/sports room and fully equipped swim-up bar with kitchenette opens to terrace
- Chefs' kitchen includes scullery, integrated fridge, Miele appliances
- Wine cellar, cool room and large walk-in pantry each found on ground floor
- Six ensuite bedrooms; the five on the upper level each open to terraces
- Master includes a spectacular ensuite, dressing room and full-length terrace
- Triple garage plus two off street car spaces and boat and trailer parking
- Gym, internal lift from garage, ducted air, heated floors, C-bus, Nuvo sound