Experience Private, Luxury Living

31071 Windhorse DR, Rural Rockyview County, AB, T3Z 0B4, Canada
CAD|2180000CAD $2,180,000USD $1,707,254
MLS A1095486
Web code UIDH
Status Active

Listed By

Key Details

Size
4199 ft2
Total Beds
5
Full Baths
4
Half Baths
1
Year Built
2018
Room Count
8
Views
Mountain, Sunset
Lot Size (Acres / ft2)
2

Overview

Experience private, luxury living in the quiet, sought after Springbank. Sold by original owners. Amazing rocky mountain view from all floors of the house including the basement. Nice, neat, rectangular lot (seventy by ninety meters). It has full walk-out basement, something you don’t normally find in this community. Two acres of land, over six thousand six hundred fifty square feet of livable space, this custom build house sits on one of the best lots in the community, back faces southwest, designed with most livable spaces (living space, bedrooms etc.) facing the back of the house. The house is built with...

three-layer windows all over; which flushes the whole house with sunlight throughout the day and provides top of the class insulation. You barely have to turn on any lights during the day. If you love to entertain, this is the home for you. This well-thought-out designer house features four garage spaces and can easily park ten more cars on the wide paved driveway. The original owners put a lot of emphasize on making sure the guests feel comfortable when visiting the house. This can be observed from their opting for having over seven hundred square feet of space with an extra high twenty foot ceiling in the main spacious living room and the extra-large gourmet kitchen with double centre islands and extended cabinetry. Engineered hardwood floor throughout the whole house. There is an office/study, a formal dining room, big laundry room and a half bath on the main floor. There are four bedrooms on the second floor, all with walk-in closet. The master bedroom features a fireplace, ensuite five-piece bathroom with a freestanding soaking tub and a large closet. The second bedroom also has an ensuite four-piece bathroom, and large closet space. The third and fourth bedrooms share the third four-piece bathroom on the upper floor. No space is wasted in the basement, the basement features the same livable space as the main floor (two thousand four hundred fifty three square feet). The walkout basement has a gorgeous wet bar, a home gym, enormous secondary living space, fifth bedroom, a home theater and a four-piece bathroom. The house was built with commercial grade stucco for the exterior, and there is an extra two inch layer of insulation laid beneath it which translates into 11% more r-value for insulation. With the interior r-value at 24%, the total insulation value is 35%. All the three-layer windows allow lots of sunlight and warmth into the house, the 35% r-value insulation traps the heat very well. This means very low heat bills, only around $200/month for this big house! You could have the heat off in the middle of -20 degrees winter and still feel very warm in the house. This house is so beautiful, if you yearn a life or want to raise a family in an acreage home, this house would be perfect for you. Come check it out today! Video: https://youtu.be/s00skakcure

Continue Reading Show Less