Filled with a sense of nostalgia, Costata Cottage, is an original Macmasters Beach - beach house, its namesake inspired by the abundant native angophora's in the Bouddi National park. Costata offers everything needed for laid back, leisurely living & holidays in this very unique location. Set on a north-facing block of 696 sqm, this sundrenched home takes in breathtaking views out to the ocean and offers a sense of privacy, perfectly nestled in a tranquil, bush surrounding.
You'll fall in love with the character of this charming home. Everything from the timber flooring and beams, retro kitchen right through to...
the authentic open-plan beach house layout. There are two good sized bedrooms, one with a walk-in-wardrobe or dressing room, the other with built-in wardrobes. Enjoy a glass of champagne or two as you watch the waves roll in or host summer barbecues and dinner parties from your entertaining deck.
For those seeking to curate their own dream home, the property also has DA approval and plans to build a contemporary architecturally designed masterpiece, with four bedrooms and two bathrooms, thoughtfully designed to maximise and take in sweeping ocean views and north-facing positioning.
Just a mere 750 metres to the sandy shores of Macmasters Beach, this is your opportunity to update, renovate or curate your dream home in one of the Central Coast's most enviable enclaves and rare positions – the choice is yours.
● Set back from the street on a secluded, leafy 696 square meters of land
● Sweeping ocean vistas to Copacabana Headland from lounge room
● Opportunity to restore, update or build your dream home with DA approval + plans
● Open plan living and dining areas designed to maximise space and light
● Unique detailing and features throughout, a nod to its vintage past
● Two bedrooms, the main offering flexibility as a walk-in robe, dressing room or home office
● Good sized main bathroom with original tiling
● Freestanding lock-up garage plus internal laundry and second bathroom
● Level lawn, veggie patch, firepit and private outdoor bathroom
● A leisurely stroll through the Bouddi National Park to lagoon, beaches and surf club
● Ideal opportunity as a holiday home, weekender or Airbnb listing