On the verdant hills of Careggi, in a dominant and panoramic position over Florence, this stately property is for sale. It consists of the historic villa, attributable to the end of the 15th century, with annexes for agricultural use for the management of the surrounding land.
The main unit of the villa consists of an "L" shaped building that encloses a stone-paved courtyard with a terraced garden. The villa is on two levels with an elegant loggia with Ionic columns and capitals in Pietra Serena....
On the ground floor, beyond the entrance, there is a large dining room, kitchens, a large living room and a study plus a small bathroom. The two internal stairs lead to the first floor where there are five bedrooms, five bathrooms and the loggia. On the same floor there are also the apartments for domestic workers with four bedrooms and one bathroom. Going up another flight of stairs that reach the three attics.
The property includes also:
- A recently renovated part on two levels, made up of: on the ground floor entrance, technical room / laundry, kitchen / dining room, living room; on the first floor four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a small toilet on the first landing.
- Another section of the building, in the basement, consisting of 10 rooms used as cellars and technical rooms,
- Five rooms used as a warehouse,
- Three rooms used as sheds / vehicle shelter
- Four hectares approx. of land with olive trees
Continue Reading Show Less