A charming setting on 2.5 acres of fully fenced, usable land delivers a great country lifestyle in this modern Queenslander residence. Displaying a stylish design, flowing interiors and sweeping countryside views, this family home provides perfect privacy and tranquillity.
The classically presented residence has been smartly designed to keep pace with a modern lifestyle and features a range of good quality finishes throughout. Bright and airy interiors offer a practical family layout with open living and dining spaces, along with four double-sized bedrooms with built ins, including a large master with ensuite. The entertainer's kitchen is well appointed with gas...
fittings and a breakfast island, plus there is a spacious lower-level storeroom, garage and workshop offering scope to build underneath and create extra living space.
Living on acreage comes with the advantage of wide open spaces and plenty of room for entertaining. A traditional wraparound verandah is perfectly orientated to soak up the amazing views, plus there are beautiful gardens, two fenced paddocks with animal shelter plus a huge two-bay lock-up shed. The livestock-friendly property also has its own dam, a henhouse and established fruit trees.
Quietly located with easy access to riding trails and less than 15 minutes to Samford Village, this is a blissfully private escape that's handy to local schools, shops and just over half an hour to Brisbane CBD.
- A charming four-bedroom Queenslander with a fresh modern feel
- An elevated setting with beautiful sunset views over grazing land
- Occupying a well-established block with two fenced paddocks
- A large dam, animal shelter, chook pen and workshop/shed
- Spacious and bright layout with open living and dining areas
- Wide wraparound verandah and spacious level house yard
- Large lower-level storage with scope to build underneath
- Air-conditioning, a cosy wood heater and ceiling fans