Gorgeous five bedroom, three bath home with versatile floorpan: three bedrooms/two baths upstairs with two-car garage. Two bedrooms /one bath with a separate driveway and a two-car carport on the lower level. Enjoy ocean breezes and miles of stunning ocean and coastline views from Kailua-Kona to South Kona from the open floor plan great room, including the kitchen, living and dining room, the primary bedroom and the huge lanai upstairs. An internal stairway with new carpeting connects the two levels with a privacy door in between. The downstairs unit features vaulted ceilings and gorgeous ocean views from the quaint lanai off of the...
front entrance. The property has been used as a spacious family home upstairs with a comfortable rental unit downstairs. There is ample additional storage space which will surprise and delight.
Some notable features:
* Roof is only five years old
* Solar hot water
* Granite kitchen countertops
* Low maintenance landscaping
* Mature, fruiting trees include mango, coffee, fig and banana
* Neighborhood with sidewalks
* Walking distance to the amenities of Captain Cook; Sunday farmer’s market, restaurants, Post Office and grocery store
* Located in a quiet neighborhood near the top of Napo’opo’o Rd, just off of the Hokuli’a bypass Road, 10 minutes drive to the amenities at Keauhou and 20 minutes to Kailua-Kona
* Minutes away from some of the best snorkeling beaches in the state: Kealakekua Bay, Manini, two-step at Honaunau, and nearby Ho’okena, Keauhou and