By Linsey Stonchus
In an article featured on Forbes.com, The 2020 Luxury Real Estate Market: Expectations And Strategies In The Face Of Uncertainty, Stephanie Anton, president of LPI, offers her predictions for the luxury real estate market in response to the current pandemic and upcoming election, and strategies on how to maintain success during these times.
- Reflecting on the strong, record-breaking performance in late 2019 and Q1 of 2020.
- Considering the historical record of real estate markets, during and post-pandemics.
- Predicting how markets will be affected by the election later this year.
- Three strategies for maintaining success during uncertain times.
Read the article The 2020 Luxury Real Estate Market: Expectations And Strategies In The Face Of Uncertainty in full.
- Family-focused design takes center stage in the modern luxury homeDesign
- Finding pockets of intimacy in an open floor planDesign
- Personal training strengthens fitness at homeLifestyle
- Hawaii kills it with lifestyle allure for affluent homebuyersReal Estate
- LuxeSelect: Curated Homes Starting at $3 Million (June)Real Estate