LUXURY HOUR: Register for Sept. 21 webinar: Top Legal Issues That Impact Agents and Brokers in This Market
As the world’s attention is riveted to rising interest, mortgage and inflation rates and their knock-on effect on property inventory, it helps to keep an eye on the industry’s top legal issues as they impact real estate agents and brokers.
In Luxury Portfolio International’s September 21 Luxury Hour webinar, Top Legal Issues That Impact Agents and Brokers in This Market, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® legal head Jessica Edgerton will lay out the key risk-management scenarios in listing and selling properties in conversation with Luxury Portfolio International® president Mickey Alam Khan.
Topics covered will include:
• Multiple offers
• Unauthorized practice of law
• Procuring cause
• Photography issues
• Fair housing
• Wire fraud and cybersecurity
• Video surveillance
This free, hour-long webinar will take place on September 21 at 8 a.m. Pacific/9 a.m. Mountain/10 a.m. Central/11 a.m. Eastern time.
- Five epic hikes to inspire your next adventureTravel
- Revel in the good life with new issue of Luxury Portfolio magazineReal Estate
- Content creators carry Farrow & Ball x Christopher John Rogers over finish lineDesign
- LuxeSelect September 2023: Curated homes starting at $3 millionReal Estate
- Proactive communication key to smooth generational wealth transfers: reportLifestyle