LUXURY HOUR: Register for May webinar, Secrets of Successful Top Agents
Getting to the top takes grit and creativity. How did some of the country’s top real estate agents navigate their market, shape their career, overcome obstacles and reach the pinnacle of their profession?
Find out in the next LPI Luxury Hour webinar – Secrets of Successful Top Agents – which will take place on Wednesday, May 18 at 8a.m. Pacific/9a.m. Mountain/10a.m. Central/11a.m. Eastern time.
In this hourlong, free webinar, leading agents from the Luxury Portfolio International network share ideas and insights on what makes them successful and how they overcome challenges and tap opportunities in bull runs as well as weak moments in the economy. They will also offer tips and strategic advice to agents who want to emulate their professional trajectory.
Panelists Gary Gold, executive vice president of Hilton & Hyland in Beverly Hills, California, Louise Phillips Forbes, licensed associate real estate broker with Brown Harris Stevens Residential Sales in New York, Billy Nash, founder of Nash Luxury at Illustrated Properties in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, and Bobby Stephens, senior vice president of sales for Comey & Shepherd Realtors in Cincinnati, Ohio, will discuss, moderated by LPI president Mickey Alam Khan.
Webinar topics include:
- What does success look like to you?
- How do you find potential listings and how do you approach sellers?
- What is one daily habit that has helped you throughout your career?
- What was the biggest challenge you came across in your career and how did you overcome it?
- How do you promote yourself in the markets you serve?
- What types of marketing outreach do you stand by for listings awareness?
- How do you use the Luxury Portfolio International network for business development and customer acquisition?
- What does your broker do for you that you really appreciate?
- What tips can you offer to agents starting out or aspiring to enter the upper reaches of the luxury segment?
Register for the May 18 Luxury Hour here.
- Values, community woo young and female shoppers to luxury brandsLifestyle
- Women account for 54pc of luxury homeowners under 35: SOLRE reportReal Estate
- Upgrade the kitchen with high-tech amenities and guest-worthy décorDesign
- Munich Airport leads Europe in luxury amenitiesTravel
- LuxeSelect May 2023: Curated homes starting at $3 millionReal Estate