What are the ideal dimensions of a luxury home for highly discerning affluent consumers?
Luxury Portfolio International took a stab at finding out by creating the model of a luxury dream home based on seven top demands of high-net-worth buyers – a first for the real estate market.
Data from Luxury Portfolio International’s global survey of prime property buyers in 20-plus countries was used to create renderings of the “Luxury Home of Today.”
Experts say COVID-19 brought society 10 years into the future, as more consumers digitize their lives and adjust for another new normal in what has been a turbulent start to the 21st century.
The Luxury Home of Today and Tomorrow webinar will explore these topics along with the seven trends defining the luxury home of today, and the future, and three truths that real estate professionals need to hear about working with luxury homebuyers.
Speakers Chandler Mount, CEO of Affluent Consumer Research Company, and Michelle Guss, director of business development for Crestron Electronics, will be moderated by LPI president Mickey Alam Khan.
This free, hour long webinar will take place on June 22 at 8a.m. Pacific/9a.m. Mountain/10a.m. Central/11a.m. Eastern time.
- Connections and communication are what gain clientsReal Estate
- Lab-grown diamonds’ sustainability shines brightLifestyle
- Affluent buyers want homes that are smart and safe for family and planetReal Estate
- Lighter footprints keep travel sustainableTravel
- Tradition, pop culture artfully combine in new glass collectionDesign