The third annual edition of Luxury Portfolio International’s State of Luxury Real Estate (SOLRE) event will focus on the state of the luxury real estate market in 2023 and how external and intra-industry factors will influence the business for real estate professionals.
Luxury Portfolio International will release key insights from its SOLRE 2023 report covering affluent consumers in nearly 30 key global markets in the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe and the Middle East.
Also on the agenda are key issues pertaining to design, aesthetics and amenities that will likely be in favor in 2023, as well as economic and geopolitical considerations that may shape the trajectory of real estate investments as the market normalizes to pre-COVID conditions.
There will be discussions and best-practice tips for agents to adapt to a rapidly changing luxury market to maximize their potential.
Topics will include:
• State of the Union: How healthy is the luxury real estate business in the United States and globally with higher mortgage, interest and inflation rates
• Growth avenues: Which markets and regions can expect more traction
• Backdrop: Geopolitical, regulatory and economic considerations
• What do affluent consumers want and how to market to them in a changed environment
• By design: What buyers seek from their real estate purchases in terms of aesthetics, amenities and landscaping
• Agent of change: How real estate professionals must reorient in a slowing market
Join speakers Lawrence Yun, chief economist of the National Association of Realtors, Chandler Mount, principal researcher for Luxury Portfolio International and founder/CEO of Affluent Consumer Research Company, Hoby Hanna, CEO of Howard Hanna Real Estate Services and Steve Walter, REALTOR with Michael Saunders & Company in conversation with LPI president Mickey Alam Khan.
This free, hour-long webinar will take place on January 18 at 8a.m. Pacific/9a.m. Mountain/10a.m. Central/11a.m. Eastern time.
- LuxeSelect January 2023: Curated homes starting at $3 millionReal Estate
- Luxury home buyers head back to the city as they adapt to new normal: SOLRE 2023Real Estate
- 2023: A return to regular for real estateReal Estate
- LuxeSelect December 2022: Curated homes starting at $3 millionReal Estate
- 2023: Not fully a buyer’s market as high-end inventory still tightReal Estate