Experience unparalleled privacy and effortless entertaining from this magnificent property that truly has it all! Built over the course of 3 years, this immaculate estate is an authentic example of French Colonial Revival, featuring countless architectural details and antiques dating up to 500 years that were imported from France specifically for this property! The spectacular 8576 SqFt home’s coveted location atop two full-size lots and is located in the heart of the Village offers walkability to everything and beautiful ocean views. The main level features walls of Bronze Hope accordian doors that open to the spectacular terrace, as well as a master retreat that features a fireplace, his and her separate bathrooms and a large walk-in closet/dressing room. In addition to 5 bedrooms, 5 full bathrooms and 3 half bathrooms, this one-of-a-kind gated home enjoys a pool/spa with an outdoor kitchen and adjacent outdoor dining area, a home theater and recreation room with a wet bar, an incredible 3000+ bottle wine cellar and tasting room, a fitness room, a large laundry/crafts room, two offices, and a four-car attached garage!
- Exterior entry Stone arch imported from France and dated from the Renaissance period
- French double entry doors – 11-ft tall and approximately 300-years-old – feature original hardware, hand-forged “mustache hinges” on the interior, a set of 2 original functioning keys, and a copper-based bullet that’s thought to be from WWI or WWII lodged in the exterior molding of the left door.
- Two solid 30” stone walls that surround the lap pool and outdoor entertaining/dining area were hand-selected by the homeowner from a farm in France where the walls were used to contain the animals.
- Flooring Includes: Reclaimed pavers in Kitchen, Family Room and Master BR. Custom cut new limestone flooring in Entry, Living Room and Terrace. Cork board floors in upstairs Bedrooms.
- Antique windows with Walnut interior shutters originally from a French convent provide access to the front exterior deck in 2 of 3 upstairs Bedrooms.
- French imported antique windows with French Blue exterior shutters in Master Bedroom, Master BR dressing room and on balcony adjacent to Kitchen/Butler’s Pantry.
- Hand-painted ceiling in living room and atop main staircase
- Wood paneled dining room with hidden storage, butler pantry access, and Bronze Hope folding doors that open for full indoor/outdoor access
- Twin stone arches, imported from France, can be found in the backyard by the pool fountain and in the downstairs hallway leading to the wine cellar.
- An antique jail door from France with its original keys serves as the entry to the wine cellar
- Climate-controlled wine cellar holding 3000+ bottles, with reclaimed pavers on ceiling, “Waterfall” wine display in center of main tasting room, and custom iron chandelier.
- Professional chef’s kitchen with large island, adjoining butler’s pantry, walk-in refrigerator, American Star 8-burner gas stove with griddle & double ovens, antique fireplace columns and mantle imported from France surrounding oven, arched ceiling with reclaimed pavers and custom recessed lighting to accent the beautiful old brick.
- Main level Master Retreat features His-Hers separate bathrooms, walk-in dressing room, a vintage solid marble bathtub, gas fireplace, and antique windows with interior shutters.
- Sprawling Recreation Room with Movie Theatre projector, billiards and shuffleboard tables, and a full wet bar for entertaining.
Lot Acres: 0.3000