Offered to the market for the first time in 50 years, this oversized Victorian terrace provides a host of possibilities. It occupies a prized position on one of Redfern's most prestigious tree-lined cul-de-sacs and is one of the largest residences on the street boasting a 6m wide frontage, ultra-generous proportions, and outstanding scope for reimagining. Representing potential for redevelopment or an ideal opportunity for investors to continue the boarding house, the inner-city convenience is second to none, with footsteps to trendy cafes, parks, and transport.
- Tightly held and lived in by the same family for at least 40 years
- Period fixtures include soaring ceilings, hallway, ornate fireplaces
- Impressive double-storey floorplan unveiling plenty of versatility
- Generous accommodation offering 10 well-sized secure bedrooms
- investment opportunity with 9 of the 10 rooms currently occupied generating $1,665 per week
- Possibility to convert title to single-occupant home (STCA)
- Upstairs master with an enclosed balcony spanning the width of the terrace
- Tiled main bathroom, exterior laundry with shower and separate W/C
- Under stair storage, wide side courtyard, the scope for rear lane access
Contact an agent for more information.
Continue Reading Show Less