Set atop one of the highest points on prestigious Beleura Hill and gazing across Mornington township to the bay, this exquisite 45-plussquare (approximate) beachside residence is cleverly designed to deliver modern class and comfort as well as the ultimate in convenience. An easy walk to Main street's fantastic range of fine dining and boutique shopping and even closer to glorious Mills Beach and Mornington golf club, this luxury five-bedroom plus study home provides beachside living at its very best with entertaining decks and balconies, an open plan main living area with gas log fire, separate lounge, superb kitchen, three bathrooms,...
a powder room and two remote double garages. A master bedroom with Juliette balcony and bay view also delivers parents a walk-in robe and luxury spa ensuite, a guest bedroom on the entry level includes an ensuite and the expansive family-size kitchen boasts stone benchtops, double wall ovens, a dishwasher and induction cooktop. Poised to meet the demands of your growing family, Mornington Secondary College is also just around the corner with bus services nearby connecting to private schools.
• Grand family living on Beleura Hill
• Sweeping bay and township views
• Large living areas, alfresco balcony
• Stone-topped kitchen with s/steel appliances
• Three bathrooms, powder room
• Master with spa ensuite, balcony and bay views
• Guest room with ensuite
• Polished timber floors, study
• Gas log fireplace, security system, air conditioning
• Double remote garage, tandem garage for boat/van
• Landscaped gardens
• Stroll to Mills Beach, Main Street and schools