Set opposite Paine Reserve, this north-facing period home brims with possibilities. Occupying a prized corner position with a pedestrian walkway to one side, the home is immediately comfortable and reveals contemporary updates where it counts. With approved plans for a dual-level home already in place, there's added opportunity to expand and add extra value. Just meters from Rainbow Street Public School and buses, the home is set within a walk of Newmarket dining precinct, light rail, UNSW, Prince of Wales Hospital, and Kingsford eateries.
• DA approved plans for a four-bedroom, three-bathroom home with pool and studio...
• Renovated kitchen and bathroom, bamboo flooring, and high ceilings
• Classic-contemporary kitchen with a butler sink and dining area
• Backyard with sunny lawns and an entertainer's area with pergola
• Both bedrooms include robes, generous sunroom or home office
• Bathroom with stone-finish vanity and rainfall shower, extra toilet
• Dual street entry, detached garage with access via Byrd Avenue
Continue Reading Show Less