Gazing out across an elevated setting in a prime pocket of Hurstville, this family sanctuary holds a premier rear north-west facing aspect and is surrounded by lush gardens. Parents can enjoy their own private space with a front-facing entertainers balcony ideal for unwinding and all-day relaxation. Take advantage of the child-friendly backyard with idyllic plant life, ionized swimming pool with solar heating, an umbrella for shade cover, terracotta tiling, and a fire pit area for older teenagers and adults to enjoy stories by the open fire. With two expansive levels to enjoy, the floor plan provides vast storage space, flexibility,...
- Welcoming entry with water fountain, chandelier, side access to the garage, and private entry.
- Outstanding master bedroom with large built-in wardrobe, elevated views, plantation shutters, direct balcony access, and a luxe en-suite featuring a shower, his and her vanities, and heated floors.
- Oversized second and third bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, plantation shutters, space for a study nook, and one featuring an en-suite for added convenience.
- Two large living rooms suitable for multi-use, with an upstairs teenagers retreat which is suitable for artists, painters, and musicians. Adjacent is a fourth bedroom overlooking the swimming pool.
- Bifold doors with phantom style fly screens for all-weather enjoyment, an undercover alfresco dining zone completed with built-in barbecue, water connection, refrigerator space, and a seamless flow indoor/outdoor.
- Master-sized chefs' kitchen with gas cooktop, range hood, oven, barista corner, breakfast bar, granite benchtops, dishwasher, and a view out towards the pool for watching young children play.
- Open plan formal dining area that flows onto the second living space and outdoor entertainers' area.
- Ducted air conditioning, dual side access, hardwood timber floors and an internal butler's style laundry.
This home is located near great schools and transportation hubs.Contact an agent for more information.
Continue Reading Show Less