This spectacular single-level home set on 2.8 acres of pristinely-maintained land, offers the best of both worlds – a peaceful and tranquil outlook yet just moments from beautiful beaches and all the amenities the Central Coast has to offer.
Exuding a sense of sheer luxury and impeccable style, this magnificent residence boasts a crisp, Hamptons-inspired colour palette with oak flooring, and unique detailing including a cast iron Chazelles wood burner from France.
The expansive floorplan includes a contemporary, gourmet kitchen with high-end appliances, walk-in pantry, and designer finishings including brass tapware, granite sink and Spanish porcelain splashback. An entertainer's delight...
there's an expansive open plan living/dining area that flows effortlessly out to a large deck area that overlooks the sparkling, resort-style magnesium pool – the ideal spot to enjoy summer barbecues or long, lazy lunches.
With six bedrooms in total, the expansive home has been thoughtfully designed to incorporate a separate space for family, friends or Airbnb guests with a private 110 square meter self-contained guest wing or in-law accommodation. An additional open plan kitchen, living/dining area, two bedrooms, bathroom and separate laundry provides options for the growing family in search of granny flat accommodation or additional space for the home office.
Having completed an extensive renovation in 2021, the master bedroom is the epitome of sheer luxury sitting at 32 square meters, with a walk-in wardrobe, dressing room and lavish ensuite bathroom with underfloor heating and towel rails.
Enviably positioned, you're just a few minutes' drive from the sandy shores of Terrigal, Wamberal and Avoca, the prestigious Central Coast Grammar School, a variety of restaurants and Erina Fair Shopping Centre. This stunning home provides a unique opportunity to embrace a luxurious lifestyle in one of the region's most exclusive postcodes.
* Generously sized home set on 2.8 acres, cleared and level land perfect for horses or agistment rental income
* Flexible floorplan allowing for dual accommodation, in-law accommodation, holiday rental income or home office, complete with second driveway
* Walking distance to Holgate Public School and Central Coast Grammar School, Matcham Pony Club, and FiresCreek Winery
* Extensive renovation completed in 2021 including new Colourbond roofing, insultation, new windows, flooring, decking, swimming pool, exterior façade
Six bedrooms, four bathrooms; the master with contemporary ensuite and walk-in robe
* Dream kitchen + butler's pantry, NEFF multifunction oven and separate steam oven and Siemens induction cooktop
* Custom linen curtains, roman blinds and plantation shutters throughout
* Separate mudroom and laundry along with ample storage
* 12.5-meter magnesium heated swimming pool with swim ledge and custom in pool umbrella
* Over 150 square meters of outdoor entertaining areas featuring no maintenance Millboard composite decking
* 2 x 24,000L water tanks, 3-phase power, septic system, Termimesh termite control, high speed NBN and CCTV camera system.
* State-of-the-art ducted air conditioning with ceiling fans in all bedrooms
* Double garage, ample parking and current Development Approval for carport to be positioned at second driveway