Gorgeous Condo In The Heart Of Greenwich Village37 East 12th Street, Greenwich Village, NY, 10003, USA
37 East 12th Street is a boutique six-unit condominium in the heart of Greenwich Village. Originally built in 1896, this stunning building features a 24-hour doorman, fitness center, and private climate-controlled storage.
Residence Four features:
- Full floor layout spanning over 3,000 square feet
- Private keyed elevator entrance
- 11-foot vaulted ceilings
- Original cast-iron columns
- Chevron patterned walnut flooring
- Imported steel and hand-blown glass doors
- Wood burning fireplace
- Powder Room
- Two bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Washer dryer utility room
- The kitchen features...
- Rift white oak custom cabinetry, marble countertops, arched ceilings, and subway tiled backsplash, with appliances by Miele, Wolf, and Sub-Zero
- The primary bedroom features - expansive custom walk-in closet
- The primary bathroom features
- Calacatta marble walls, custom mosaic tile floors, stall shower, water closet, and a freestanding soaking tub from Lefroy Brooks
Greenwich Village is the cultural and artistic hot spot in downtown New York. Known for its top restaurants like Minetta Tavern, Lupa, Carbone, music venues like Joes Pub, Cafe Wha?, off-Broadway shows, indie movie theaters, and comedy clubs, this loft apartment is minutes from Washington Square Park, the NYU campus, and with easy access to subways.
Continue Reading Show Less