Situated just six kilometers from the city’s heart and within walking distance to popular amenities, is this well-presented Pre-War style home on a large 604 square meter allotment. Beyond the picturesque façade, you are welcomed inside by highly sought character features that immediately evoke a homely sense of warmth and comfort. Buyers are sure to love the tree-lined street and whisper-quiet position along with the location, being walking distance to the Kedron Brook Parklands featuring running tracks, bikeways and an off-leash dog park, local coffee shops, Lutywche Market Central and Northern Busway all at your doorstep.
- Character style home on a large 604 square meter allotment in one of Gordon Park's favorite streets
- Spread over two levels and providing ideal separation for the growing family to enjoy for many years
- A gourmet kitchen that will appeal to those that love to cook and entertain with a seven burner Belling range cooktop and oven, ample cupboard space with soft close draws, twin basins, stainless steel dishwasher, breakfast bar and air conditioning
- Rear-covered entertaining area overlooking the manicured gardens and yard, perfect for all year round entertaining and enjoyment
- Expansive open plan air conditioning living and dining areas with direct access through French doors to the covered veranda
- Upstairs provides for three large bedrooms all with wardrobes and air conditioning. Ceiling fans are installed for the two front bedrooms as well
- Well-appointed modern bathroom with high-end finishes, featuring a freestanding bath and a separate shower with twin showerheads overlooking the beautiful stain glass window as a focal point along with a built-in laundry
- Large L-shaped veranda offers so much versatility and space to relax with family and friends
- Downstairs offers a huge rumpus area, a guest bedroom with a large built-in wardrobe, air conditioning and two-way access to a well-presented bathroom
- Separate utility room, which is ideal for a home office or fifth bedroom option, along with an additional storage room which is a must for a home of this size
- Brimming with character features throughout including, high ceilings, vertical joints, polished timber floors, casement and stain glass windows and breezeways
- In the catchment areas of highly sought-after schools and moments to private schooling options, direct access to the airport link and multiple choices to popular shopping centers.
Continue Reading Show Less