If there's ever been a home in this region worthy of being a Grand Design recipient, 43 Grovelake Close would be a strong contender. Considered design, five-star finishes and a lake vista unite in this exclusive cul-de-sac setting.
Masterfully reinvented from top-to-toe, every detail has been carefully selected to provide a refined sense of luxury, with abundant use of glass welcoming light and air into the heart of the home by day and sublime custom lighting creating a magical ambiance by night. Exquisite kitchen and bathrooms, high-end floor coverings and faultless colour choices deliver a luminous quality to the interiors while...
its dual-level layout incorporates social areas for dining, lounging and entertaining. A series of breathtaking alfresco zones create an outdoor paradise – one adjoins the inground pool and includes kitchen facilities for effortless entertaining. Landscaped gardens and lush bushland to one side complete this designer pad for the style obsessed.
- Stunning home finished to perfection and flawlessly re-imagined throughout
- Positioned on a large 968 square meter cul-de-sac end block with bush to both rear and side for privacy
- Showroom kitchen featuring high-end appliances and backlit skirting boards
- An abundance of living zones both indoors and out, entertain in style all year round
- Five bedrooms across both levels including a versatile study or sixth bedroom
- Hotel-worthy master suite flaunting a dream ensuite, walk-in robe and lake vista
- Automatic double garage plus a sub-floor workshop and plentiful storage
- 2.5km to Eleebana Boat Ramp or the recently upgraded Croudace Bay Park
- Zoned for highly sought-after Eleebana Public and Warners Bay High Schools