In a beautiful countryside of the natural park of the Perche, in the peace and quiet, 1h40 from Paris, domain composed of a chateau built in 1648 and enlarged in the middle of the 19th century. Recently renovated (heat pump, decoration, sanitary facilities, swimming pool) with taste and respect of the period materials. It has kept all the original elements (fireplace, parquet floors). Offering 366 sqm on three floors, the chateau comprises beautiful reception rooms (library, large living room, dining room, hallway) on the ground floor and 10 beautiful bedrooms (some with alcoves and bathrooms) on the first floor. The outbuildings,...to restore, form a courtyard enclosed by a main gate (garage, shed, barn, stable, annexe house, gardener's house and orangery). The courtyard opens onto a pleasant wooded park of 2 ha with lawns and paths, old vegetable garden, swimming pool, river with old wash house, well and meadows. The chateau is in perfect condition.
Continue Reading Show Less