North facing and backing onto Cooleman Ridge nature reserve this beautiful four bedroom plus study home captures majestical mountain vistas. Sitting on an impressive 1701sqm (approx) elevated block the home is positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, on the high side of the street offering spectacular views across Canberra and minutes to schools, Cooleman Court Shopping Centre, Woden and Canberra Hospital.
Banks of windows provide light-filled living areas with formal lounge and dining rooms complimented by generous casual living areas featuring an inviting Chiminee Philipe fireplace. Year-round comfort is ensured with ducted heating and evaporative cooling. A spacious study provides the...
perfect space for working from home.
For the chef in the family and those who love to entertain family and friends, you will discover the stylishly appointed kitchen forms the focal point of the home. Boasting crisp white cabinetry, caeser stone benches, European pyrolytic oven, induction cooktop, soft close drawers & cupboards. The French doors allow streams of natural sunlight in and lead directly out to a covered alfresco dining area.
On the upper level the master bedroom features a walk-in robe, spacious ensuite and a balcony with stunning Canberra vistas. The additional three bedrooms have built-in robes, glorious outlooks and two have balcony access.
Outside you will feel you are always on holiday! The sparkling inground pool with extensive paving offers the perfect place to escape this summer's heat. Established gardens are a true paradise showcasing lush grass, exotic plantings, vegetable gardens and hedging. The elegant established trees offer tranquil shady areas the ideal place to escape the summer heat! All making for a relaxing family time.
With generosity of space and a fabulous setting on offer, this superb residence offers a lifestyle to experience.
* Large, elevated block (1,701sqm) backing reserve
* Four bedrooms plus spacious home office
* Separate formal lounge & dining rooms
* Caesarstone kitchen with island bench, breakfast bar, pyrolytic oven & induction cooktop
* Sun drenched casual living area with French doors out to covered alfresco
* Powder room
* Solid jarrah timber flooring
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite & balcony
* Stunning inground swimming pool
* Some windows double glazed, phantom screens
* Extensive gardens with exotic plantings & irrigation system
* Four car garage with internal access
* Store room, alarm system, three phase power
* 21 Solar Panels at 5.4kw with 6.4kwh battery
* Evaporative cooling, ducted gas heating and Cheminee Philippe fireplace
* Backing reserve, easy access to Cooleman Ridge, Mount Arawang and walking trails