With over 11 hectares of land in a serene rural environment, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for people who love a peaceful lifestyle away from the busy city, without having to compromise easy access to all amenities. There is a huge storage warehouse on the land as a flexible use option. Nestled in picture-perfect surroundings yet still be within range full local services:
• Close to Botany Town center, Meadowlands and Howick village
• 13 minutes drive to the new Flat Bush shopping center
• Whitford Country Club
• Easy access to eastern beaches
• A 30-minute commute to either...
the motorways or Auckland International Airport
Also along the way:
• Enjoy a game of golf at Whitford Golf Club which is just across the road,
• Have an organic wine tasting at Turanga vineyard,
• The Tennis club and Pony Club are just a 2-minute drive away,
• School bus routes
• Pine Harbour Ferry for easy access to the CBD in under 15 mins
Schooling is excellent, zoned for Botany Downs Secondary College and Somerville Intermediate.
Rural-Countryside living, with unlimited potential to build your dream home here, or for a property with an impressive land bank for a rewarding future without sacrificing convenience, this is a rare opportunity to own your own exclusive slice of prime Whitford property.