Raising the benchmark in contemporary coastal living, this beautiful, brand-new residence will spark joy for the discerning family who pursue lifestyle spaces, luxurious components, and a beachy enclave to call home.
Located on the picturesque expanse of Maraetai, this enduring two-level home delivers lifestyle living with an air of refinement that distinctively styled and visually engaging. Emboldened with the latest in contemporary comforts, it's a modern sanctuary built for family relaxation and entertaining.
Consciously designed and appointed, the floorplan provides streamlined function, complete with internal access double garaging, five bedrooms, five bathrooms (including three ensuites), and extensive open living zones...
that absorb the sun and landscape.
The culinary kitchen and scullery afford expansive chef space and are fixed with two gas stoves while enfolded in upmarket style; flanked by the family room that adjoins the dining and lounge, the cohesive formatting is a top example of contemporary home designs.
Bedrooms are well-endowed for comfort; (three feature ensuites and walk-in robes), but the chief is undoubtedly the main master suite on the first floor with its king-sized proportions and outlook.
A forever home to be ensconced in, contact Sophia today to be the first to own and appreciate 11 Matara Avenue.
Other features include:
- Five bedrooms with five bathrooms including three master bedrooms with ensuites
- The Elevated Section is about 622 square meters and the floor area is about 280 square meters.
- Brand new and beautiful coastal living with wide bush views in the front and sea views at back.
- Two levels home with extensive open plan kitchen and living space in the second floor that absorbs the sun and landscape.
- Two kitchens with gas stoves afford expansive space for your family chef.
- 10 year build warranty
- Central air conditioning and central vacuum system
- Underfloor heating in bathrooms
- This location is close to Omana Regional Park, stunning beaches, Maraetai Beach Boat club, coastal walks and mountain bike trails
- The huge deck at back around 170 square meters