Luxury Portfolio Press
June 10, 2021
Cadre of Professional Photographers, Videographers and Designers will join Luxury Portfolio International® to Discuss Best Practices on Visually Marketing High-end Homes
Part of the network’s exclusive “Luxury Hour” series, the live webcast will provide attendees with important tools, resources and ‘tricks of the trade’ for video, photography, and staging
NEW YORK, NY, June 10, 2021 – A closer look into the visual marketing of prime properties – and why a specialized approach to this tactic is so crucial in today’s red-hot market – will be at the center of an upcoming “Luxury Hour” webcast hosted by Luxury Portfolio International® (LPI), the luxury arm of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®, the largest global network of premier locally branded firms.
Record-low inventory and overwhelming competition for premium residences has amplified the need among agents to be all the more strategic in how they combine video, photography and home staging toward securing a quick sale at an above-asking price. Essentially, the “do-it-yourself” method, often rushed or lacking in direction, is not enough.
The special seminar, “Visual Marketing: How to Get Photography, Video and Staging Right in Luxury Real Estate,” will take place next Wednesday, June 16, from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. ET -- part of LPI’s monthly “Luxury Hour” series. Free and open to the public, it will provide comprehensive insight from professional photographers, videographers and interior designers about why a greater proficiency in these skillsets is essential -- and how they can be conquered successfully.
“When it comes to selling a high-end property, the visuals have never been more important than they are today,” said Mickey Alam Khan, President of LPI and moderator of the panel. “Crafting an atmosphere or a setting that entices prospective buyers can mean all the difference between not only winning a bid, but swiftly closing a transaction.”
Speakers will include:
- Vince Collura, chief operating officer, VHT Studios
- Lucy Edwards, director of client success, VHT Studios
- Birgit Anich, CEO and creative director, BA Staging and Interiors
- Jessica Edgerton, executive vice president of technology and corporate counsel, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®
Topics slated for discussion include:
- Why visual marketing is key as listings in the luxury home market tighten
- Why there is a vast difference between photo “angles” and “composition,” and how amateur efforts lower the prestige value of the property
- What professionals know: Best-practice tips on photographing a luxury home’s interiors and exteriors, along with overhead shots
- Selling the dream: Why video is the ultimate home movie
- Legal do's and don'ts of photography
- Setting the stage: Creating an environment that entices the target buyer
- Lifestyle merchandising: How sophisticated inventory, curated artwork and layered décor creates a sensory and aspirational experience for buyers
- Home as art: Why the listings presentation should include a key emphasis on selling the dream visually
A link to register for the event can be found here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/970044548542736397
Attendees will be able to request a copy of the presentation once it concludes.
# # #
ABOUT LUXURY PORTFOLIO INTERNATIONAL® (LPI)
Luxury Portfolio International (luxuryportfolio.com) is the leading network of the world’s premier luxury real estate brokerages and their top agents, offering unparalleled marketing and intelligence services across the globe. It is the luxury arm of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® the global network of top independent real estate firms, with 550 companies and 150,000 sales associates in 70 countries. Last year, network members participated in over 1.3 million global transactions. LPI attracts a global audience of visitors from over 200 countries/territories every month and markets more than 50,000 luxury homes annually. Well Connected.™
Source: Luxury Portfolio International®