Voting is underway for the 2023 edition of HGTV’s Ultimate House Hunt.
Luxury Portfolio International and Leading Real Estate Companies of the World are partnering with the real estate and home improvement television channel for the twelfth consecutive year to bring the fun contest to consumers.
Homes from across the United States will be chosen in eight different categories: “Homes with a History,” “Curb Appeal,” “Amazing Kitchens,” “Countryside retreats,” “Downtown Dwellings,” “Waterside Homes,” “Outdoor Escapes” and “Beachfront Homes.”
Although global properties are not eligible for the contest, there is also a gallery of beautiful properties from all over the world that voters can peruse.
Voting for the Ultimate House Hunt began on June 27 and goes through August 3, after which the winners in each category will be announced.
- Five epic hikes to inspire your next adventureTravel
- Revel in the good life with new issue of Luxury Portfolio magazineReal Estate
- Content creators carry Farrow & Ball x Christopher John Rogers over finish lineDesign
- LuxeSelect September 2023: Curated homes starting at $3 millionReal Estate
- Proactive communication key to smooth generational wealth transfers: reportLifestyle