Join senior executives at the fourth annual Women in Luxury 2021 eConference, an event hosted Wednesday, June 2 by Luxury Daily that is designed to reflect the expertise and smarts of women leaders in the luxury business in changed market conditions.
Speakers include senior executives from Louis Vuitton, Saks Fifth Avenue, Apple, Moët Hennessy, Farfetch, Bal Harbour Shops, Wheels Up, Mandarin Oriental, Cosabella, Artsy, Modern Mirror, Beverly Hills Conference & Visitors Bureau, SelfSells, Coresight, McCann Worldgroup, Architectural Digest, Black Interior Designers Network and the Sedhom Law Group
Speakers will delve into the following topics:
- How have women executives adapted to a changed luxury environment with the pandemic?
- How has their leadership style changed over the past year and what this means for the future?
- As they navigate an ecommerce- and China-driven luxury market, how are women executives managing their brands, lines of business and departments for competition and growth?
- How should women executives plan their career in luxury and build their brand while work partly remote and partly in-office?
- How to mentor in a remote-work environment.
For the complete agenda and information, visit womeninluxury.luxurydaily.com
- Hawaii kills it with lifestyle allure for affluent homebuyersReal Estate
- Design a kitchen for cooking like a chefDesign
- Shift from luxe casualwear to joyful dressing as summer approachesLifestyle
- Cancun, in vote of confidence, sees return of summer travelTravel
- Highlights from the new LuxuryPortfolio.comReal Estate