Luxury Portfolio International has added 12 new members to its network of independent, luxury real estate brokerages.
Two entirely new-to-LPI markets have been added to its growing list of over 200 members across the globe – Singapore and the Caribbean nation of Antigua and Barbuda.
“Being invited to join Luxury Portfolio International® not only gives these brokerages a competitive edge in their respective marketplaces, but elevates their global prominence,” said Mickey Alam Khan, president of LPI.
“They are now working alongside the most respected entities in the world, sharing best practices and strategies and building business in the affluent market.”
The new members are:
- Amelia Island Real Estate, Amelia Island, Florida, United States
- Arcadia Consulting, Singapore
- Bosley Real Estate, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Caribbean Luxury Villas, Antigua and Barbuda
- Homes in Paradise by Grace Bay Realty, Turks and Caicos
- M.E. Estates & Resorts International Consulting, Marbella and Sotogrande, Spain
- Pilkerton Realtors, Brentwood, Tennessee, United States
- Resources Real Estate, Monmouth County, New Jersey, United States
- TrilliumWest, Guelph, Ontario, Canada
- Village Real Estate Services, Nashville, Tennessee, United States
- Wareck D’Ostilio Real Estate, LLC d.b.a. Houlihan Lawrence, Milford, Connecticut, United States
- Where in Rio, Brazil
“We are honored to welcome these new members to the LPI family, whose qualities and commitments to excellence mirror our own, and we look forward to bringing new buyers from around the world to their unique markets,” said Mr. Alam Khan.
“These new brokers reinforce our global approach to luxury real estate, and we can’t wait to share more information about additional international Members we will be bringing aboard soon.”
- Five epic hikes to inspire your next adventureTravel
- Revel in the good life with new issue of Luxury Portfolio magazineReal Estate
- Content creators carry Farrow & Ball x Christopher John Rogers over finish lineDesign
- LuxeSelect September 2023: Curated homes starting at $3 millionReal Estate
- Proactive communication key to smooth generational wealth transfers: reportLifestyle