The second annual edition of the SOLRE event will focus on the state of the luxury real estate market and how external and intra-industry factors will influence the business for real estate professionals. Luxury Portfolio International will release key insights from its latest State of Luxury Real Estate 2022 report covering affluent consumers in 20 key global markets in the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe and the Middle East.
Also on the agenda are key issues pertaining to design, aesthetics and amenities that will likely be in favor in 2022, as well as geopolitical considerations that may shape the trajectory of real estate investments. There will also be discussions and best-practice tips for agents to adapt to a rapidly changing luxury market to maximize their potential.
- State of the Union: How healthy is the luxury real estate business in the United States and globally
- Growth avenues: Which markets and regions can expect more traction
- Backdrop: Geopolitical, regulatory, economic and cross-border travel considerations
- Well, well: Continuing impact of the pandemic on affluent consumers
- By design: What buyers want from their real estate purchases in terms of aesthetics, amenities and landscaping
- Agent of change: How real estate professionals must reorient to a marketer’s mindset
- Bottom line: How to win more listings in a low-inventory environment
Featured speakers include Chandler Mount, Founder and CEO, Affluent Consumer Research Company; Dan Elzer, President, The Training Academy; Gay Cororaton, Senior Economist and Director of Housing & Commercial Research at the Research Group of the National Association of REALTORS®; and David Kaufman, Global Digital Director, Architectural Digest.
Mickey ALAM KHAN, president of Luxury Portfolio International, will host SOLRE 2022. SOLRE 2022 will be recorded.
Attendees will be able to interact with speakers. Register here.
- LuxeSelect: Curated Homes Starting at $3 Million (January)Real Estate
- WATCH: Shaker Heights Tudor estate worthy of the small screenReal Estate
- 2022: Demand for spacious residences in beautiful locales will not let upReal Estate
- OPINION: Why we need to talk about ChinaReal Estate
- European Christmas markets bring on the holiday cheerTravel