The booming affluent economy continues to impress and amaze. More than 47,000 ultra-high-net-worth individuals were added in just one year, with total personal global wealth of all human beings on Earth estimated at $416 trillion in 2020.
This wealth surge fuels confidence: the Luxury Home Buyers’ Confidence index is 77 compared to 68 among all other affluent consumers worldwide. As in years past, the market is saturated with buyers already in luxury homes and relatively few first-time luxury homebuyers – there is a mere six percent probability of an affluent buyer trading up to his or her first luxury home.
This Luxury Hour on Wednesday, October 27th will discuss findings from Luxury Portfolio International’s latest research release, “Finances of the Luxury Home Buyer,” focusing specifically on:
- High-level insights: Global trends in wealth
- Detailed findings: How luxury homebuyers finance their purchase
- Recommendations for luxury real estate professionals to understand the mindset of this dynamic consumer
Chandler Mount, market researcher for Luxury Portfolio International and founder/CEO of Affluent Consumer Research Company, in conversation with Mickey Alam Khan, president of Luxury Portfolio International
Attendees can request a copy of the deck. This Luxury Hour webcast will be recorded.
Register now for the webcast Luxury Hour: Finances of the Luxury Home Buyer.
Photo credit: Brown Harris Stevens
- WATCH: Real estate duo tour recent renovation in equestrian Aiken, South CarolinaReal Estate
- Luxury industry insiders invited to take market surveyLifestyle
- Luxury brands add value to Miami’s high-rise residencesReal Estate
- Nature-made design materials shine in Antolini StoneroomDesign
- LuxeSelect: Curated Homes Starting at $3 Million (October)Real Estate