Lisa Blanc, a luxury real estate agent with Seven Gables Real Estate in Orange County, California, says she “couldn’t live without sunshine.”
Luckily there is plenty of sun in Southern California where Ms. Blanc lives and works.
Below and in the video, she discusses her career in real estate and the beautiful home she showcases on this week’s Friday Faces:
“I always had an interest in architecture, interior design and helping people,” Ms. Blanc said. “When I was faced with an unexpected career change, selling real estate seemed like a natural choice.
“I have many professional designations, but my SRES (Senior Real Estate Specialist) is the one I am the most proud of,” she said. “It has allowed me to work with many older clients who are making important life changes and need special guidance.
“My office is located in a wonderful historic neighborhood with the largest concentration of pre-1940 homes in all of Southern California. I love all of the unique architectural styles, but I’m particularly fond of the Mediterranean and Tudor homes.”
The home she tours is located in the equestrian community of Orange Park Acres on a large one-acre lot. Outdoor amenities abound, including a farm-to-table garden with a pizza oven, soccer field, sand volleyball court, basketball court, swimming pool, spa, beach area and oversized chess board.
The Spanish-inspired interior features arched wood windows, exposed wood beam ceilings and Saltillo tile.
“Never put a paycheck before your reputation or the needs of your clients,” Ms. Blanc said.
“This is a service industry, and your relationships will be the lifeblood of growing your business,” she said. “Never compromise your ethics.”
- Agents advise on getting ahead of competition in low-inventory luxury marketsReal Estate
- WATCH: Tour a breathtaking property in the California countryside with agent Carey KendallReal Estate
- WATCH: LPI president Mickey Alam Khan on the inspirations behind the latest Luxury Portfolio magazineReal Estate
- LuxeSelect: Curated Homes Starting at $3 Million (May)Real Estate
- First-ever Karl Lagerfeld real estate development model of upscale sustainabilityReal Estate