Enviably positioned on the high side of the street with sweeping Lane Cove River views, this solid double brick residence provides an impressive family home of contemporary style, space and quality.
Cleverly designed and bathed in northern light, it features a selection of formal/informal areas, while the outdoors comprises a private level backyard, sparkling swimming pool and sun-bathed entertaining spaces. It occupies a substantial approximately 862 square meter parcel, a walk to prestigious schools, riverside walking tracks, city buses and Hunters Hill village.
- Wonderfully spacious design with a series of formal and informal areas
- Gourmet CaesarStone kitchen features quality European gas appliances
- Private backyard with level lawn amid beautiful established gardens
- Generous bedrooms access outdoors, two including master with ensuites
- Media room with integrated sound, ducted air conditioning, plantation shutters
- Gas fireplace in family room, lower level study/optional fifth bedroom
- Internal access to triple automatic garage, extensive internal storage