Historic villa with adjacent guest house perfectly renovated in 2014, maintaining and enhancing the important details of the property. The whole property faces the south, with view over the Lake Maggiore. The villa has been built in 1870; a photovoltaic system has been installed, which gives total energetic self-sufficiency to the villa. Geothermic heating and conditioning system.
Garage of 90 square meters. The surrounding land measure 5.000 square meters between a park and flat gard...Read More