Presenting the largest of the eight Historical Diablo Chalets, located on the first tee of Diablo Country Club Golf Course, and very close to The Club and all it’s amenities. This Chalet uniquely has two main entrances, one at ground level with a beautiful custom hardscape/landscaped secluded patio and gardens; and the second entrance to the main living area features a dream front porch- spacious sitting area with magnificent views of this award winning golf course. Experience a different view from every room.
* Historical Land Mark – Originally built 1916 as an Inn
* Challenging golf course designed by Jack Neville and William Watson
* 3 Bedroom/3.5 Bath approx. 3697 Sq. Ft. Fully updated home
* Three parking spaces deeded to property
* Separate entrance featuring 2 bedroom and a full bath, large bonus/media room with patio (perfect for in-law/aupair quarters)
* Sizeable state-of-the-art kitchen adjacent to familyroom
* Oversized halls and stairways
* Office with built-in book shelves
* Master Suite with his and her separate bathrooms and closets including office and sitting retreat w/ fireplace area, both giving fabulous views.
* Light and bright front room flanked by large fireplace with expansive hearth
* Beautiful patio off the dining room with unequalled views and charm
Property Features Include: 2 Fireplace(s), 3 parking spaces deeded to property
Amenities Include: golf club, on golf course
Built in: 1916
Approximate Square Feet: